Blog Archive

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Building a New PC - Part 3

Continuing on this series, I then listed all the parts I need in a Microsoft Word document and check the compatibility of each component. Many people use PCPartPicker.com which checks all the compatibilities from the components for you, but I like to check them myself because it's more enjoyable and going through all the details of each component is an important step. After checking, I ordered new parts for my next PC from Amazon. Here is the complete spec list:

Intel i5-7500 @ 3.4 GHz
ASRock B250M Pro4
Kingston HyperX 8 GB DDR4
MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 6GB
Corsair H60 (with Be Quiet Dark Wing 3 fan)
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
Western Digital 1TB
Cooler Master Silencio m-ATX case






















In case you haven't realized, my next PC build is aiming for silent yet not compromised mid to high-end PC that is also fast with low temperatures. With the Be Quiet Dark Wing 3 fan, MSI Gaming app to control the GPU fan speed, and the foam dampening materials on the case, the noise level is reduced drastically from my last PC build.

No comments:

Post a Comment